5.6.17

Wonderland skirt

Printed A-line skirt

When I read Natalia's Wonderland post featuring a link-up inspired by the Alice in Wonderland famous book, straight away I remembered this skirt of mine. Somehow it gives me an impression of the kind of garment that someone from Wonderland could wear. And here I am showing off this skirt and taking part in the link up.

printed A-line skirt with purple top and beaded necklace

I found the skirt in a local boutique: it was on a mannequin on display in window when I spotted it while passing by. Sure, I couldn't leave without making it my own, haha....I am not sure about the fabric, it's silky but rather thick which allows the skirt to keep its A-line shape. I paired the skirt with a silky top in purple and matching purple shoes. The bag is in contrasting green.

Long beaded necklace

A metal-and-beads necklace and a couple of beaded bracelets - and I am ready for the journey to Wonderland...

Moschino green bag

Linking up with Natalia's Modish Matrons and Jess' Turning Heads Tuesday

A-line lady face printed skirtSkirt - local boutique, top - Uniqlo, shoes - Bentley, bag - Moschino, necklace and bracelets - local market

Have a wonderful day!

You might also like



9 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully colorful skirt, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this outfit, Olga! It's fantastic that you thought of it in connection to our link-up. Everything about this skirt and the whole outfit is magical - the vibrant colors, the print, the shapes and ruffles of your purse! You look beautiful! And your cat is just so apropos for the theme ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect Olga , your whole outfit is simply joyous . The colourful skirt really was just made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fabulous skirt Olga. The whole outfit is fabulous and would certainly turn heads.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is such an amazing skirt! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is utterly fabulous, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love clothes telling a story. Your Wonderland Look is amazing, Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow soo wonderland! You look amazing Olga. And this bag is very cute. Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a very unique wardrobe and always look classy! Love the vibrant colours!

    ❤️carmen

    https://fashionableover50.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete